Preparing for your appointment
In order to have all of your health information, to better assist your doctor, please bring the following items to your visit:
- Bring a photo ID card, such as your driver’s license
- Bring your most recent insurance card
- Make a list before your visit of any questions or topics you may wish to discuss with your physician.
- Keep a diary of findings that would be helpful for your physician or nurse to know such as: recorded blood pressure (for hypertensive patients), glucose readings (for diabetic patients), or a pain record if you are experiencing severe pain.
- Bring a complete list of medications you take (or the actual medicine containers) including prescribed medicines and those you may take without a prescription.
- Always make a list of any medications to have refilled before your next scheduled appointment and tell the nurse about the refills when you are checked in.
- If we have ordered imaging studies for you (x-rays, CT scans, MRIs), it is your responsibility to bring the written reports as well as the actual films to your follow-up visit. It will be necessary to reschedule your appointment if we do not have all of the appropriate information.
New patients should arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary forms. If you prefer, forms can be completed in advance, by downloading the PDF’s online. Please be sure to download and fill out ALL FORMS.
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
All tests will be reviewed by your doctor on your follow-up visit, and results will not be given over the phone prior to that appointment.
Prescriptions / Refills
Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills. To help facilitate these requests, please leave your name, the name of the medication, your birthdate and pharmacy phone number in your message. Please be aware that no orders for medication will be filled after 5pm on weekdays, nor over the weekend.
In case of an emergency please call our office. All calls after hours will be answered by our answering service. This would include fever, changes with your surgical incision, neurological changes or increased pain.
All routine calls will be returned within 24 hours, in the order in which they were received.
Please be assured that we are committed to the highest level of care for you. Please feel free to contact our office at 813 870-1206 or 727-669-5300 if you have any further questions.